10 things you probably didn’t know about MAC
1. MAC stands for Make-up Art Cosmetics.
2. MAC was founded in Toronto, Canada.
3. MAC was founded by a fashion photographer and salon chain
4. If you return 6 empty MAC products (excludes certain products) you can choose one new product valid on this offer.
5. MAC has 5 social responsibility initiatives.
6. Every cent of all their Viva Glam products goes to the MAC Aids Fund, resulting in $86 million raised for this cause.
7. By registering, Make-up artists can receive up to 40% off MAC products.
8. The companies motto is, “all ages, all races, all sexes.”
9. Most of the store assistants are make-up artists or up-and-coming artists
10. MAC was originally created for professional make-up artists.