Dressing for Weddings
Wedding Season is upon us so we thought we would share some valuable tips on how to pick out the perfect dress for the occasion.
– Don’t wear white, there is a good chance that the bride will be wearing white and you don’t want to detract from her big day.
– If it is a daytime wedding, wear navy instead of black this applies to girls and guys.
– It’s okay to wear a black suit if the wedding is after 6pm
– The dress should be appropriate for the occasion, keeping in mind that it will be worn at the ceremony, not only at the reception.
– Many weddings are being held on farms, make sure that your shoes will handle the terrain of the venue.
Below is some inspiration on some great wedding looks. Remember to pop by our stores we always have a great variety of party dresses for all types of occasions and we’ll help you find the perfect one!